AGILITY PLAY DAY
Sunday, Dec 15th, 2019
Registration Closes Dec. 9th ~ ** limited to 250 RUNS**, Sorry no day of entries
AKC style with some international flair!
Indoors, dirt surface, lots of parking & indoor crating. **HEAT will be on if needed**
- Excellent/ Masters, Open & Novice: STANDARD (has contacts), & JWW ( jumps with weaves)
- Courses are nested, by color! Excellent/Masters/Open dogs will usually run in the same height division. Need to work on weaves? Need to work on teeter? Don’t want to do the teeter? = MAKE your own course!!
Location: 22352 Stargate Place, Mount Vernon, WA 98274 www.funfurpaws.com
From I-5 North or South: Exit 218 “Starbird” (MapQuest & Google maps, or our website!)
Turn Right at sign, Fun Fur Paws – go SLOW (5mph) on driveway. Follow one way signs, please.
- Checks payable to Fun Fur Paws. Mail entries & fees: Fun Fur Paws, PO BOX 2176, Mount Vernon, WA 98273, or you can drop them off @ the arena!
ONE ENTRY FORM FOR EACH DOG, PLEASE!
First run $10, second & third runs $5 for the same dog
Questions? Email Melissa Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address _____________________________City __________________State/Province_____ Zip/Postal code________
Breed __________________ Call Name __________________Phone ____________________ Fees $_______
Please indicate height desired for your dog. How many runs & what division in each class offered ~Thank you!
4” 8” 12” 16” 20” 24” (circle one)
STD: # of runs.___ Excellent/Masters Open Novice ( circle level)
JWW: # of runs.___ Excellent/ Masters Open Novice ( circle level)
FIRST DOG ON THE LINE @ 9:00 AM! Walk courses about 8:10-8:30, briefing @ about 8:45
Ring #1 ~ STANDARD ~ run all levels starting with, “TALL dogs” Excellent/Masters/OPEN, then Novice
NOVICE dogs are estimated to start approx. 11am or later
Ring #2 ~ JWW ~ run all levels starting with, “SMALL dogs” Excellent/Masters/OPEN, then Novice
** Ring 2 will start about 5-10 minutes after the standard ring starts. **
NOVICE dogs are estimated to start approx. 11am or later
TOYS n Treats ok in the ring for training. Please be mindful of others & pick up dropped treats.
Confirmations will not be emailed out.
VOLUNTEERS make it more fun!!! Get a Worker raffle ticket each time you work a class!
Registration Closes Dec. 9th ** limited to 250 RUNS** Sorry no day of entries
~ BE SURE TO READ, SIGN & DATE THE BACK OF THIS PAGE, for entry to be accepted. ~
ZIP’s TREATS n TOYS (dog store)
CHRISTMAS items are in, great prices & lots to choose from. We also have lots of “sale” items.
Large selection of made in the USA & grain free, or single source TREATS. …. If you haven’t been in for a while check out our great selection & why not try something NEW!
VOLUNTEERS make it more fun!!!!. Gate, timer, ring crew, etc.
For Std & JWW each division; Masters, open, novice. Worker raffle ticket each time you work a class!
- Additional Information for Dec 15th,2019
- REGISTER EARLY ~ you don’t want to miss all the fun we have!
- MAIL REGISTRATION, or hand deliver to the arena! So I have time to do all the coordinating, & scheduling, especially if you want to run more than once! Registration. Closes DEC 9th. NO day of entries, this time!
- PRE-REGISTRATION IN-PERSON: If you are in classes or @ the arena drop the form off in the black box on the south end wall by the big monitor, or hand it to me!
- FOOTING: we hope you enjoy our nicely groomed dirt footing. If your dog should have an accident, please clean it up immediately. If you take food in for you or your dog, kindly make sure it is taken out. Drinks okay in the seating area, but clean up after yourself, &dispose of bottles, etc. No liquid bottles on the wood counter, please. NO glass bottles.
- CRATING: Anywhere inside the building, inside the stalls, on the open concrete, or in your car! No x-pens. Stalls are for sharing.
- SAETING: bar stools are for humans, not dogs!
- GROOMING/ EXTRA CUDDLING! ~ If you create hair balls & piles of hair from your dog, please pick these up & place in the garbage containers. Please keep dogs off the purple stools, these are for humans!
- POTTY AREAS & PARKING INFO: All parking ~ anywhere around the building on gravel areas only. Please stay off the grass & keep the driveway/ road around the facility clear, for emergency vehicles & traffic flow. Potty areas “off leash” as marked on the east side on the grass hill. Potty anywhere on leash, pickup after your dog. The first potty/exercise area by the white fence is off leash too.
- COMPETITION FIELD & Adjacent LARGE off leash area; will be CLOSED during this event: The field can be EXTRA wet during the winter months & we want to keep it nice for spring. Also large field to the left of the mobile home beside the driveway IS NOT intended for dogs, there are many holes, please stay out.
- AGGRESSIVE DOGS: NO aggressive dogs are permitted at this facility. You could be asked to leave & no refund.
- REFUNDS: NO refunds unless dog is sick or injured with veterinary note. Refund will be mailed back to you once written note is received. Entrants who are unable to attend may send someone to take their spot; no time changes, or level changes though.
- RETURNED CHECKS: NSF checks are subject to a $35 bank fee
- FFP reserves the right to CANCEL, or MODIFY the event if there isn’t adequate interest from participants, or volunteers. These events cannot take place without either of them. If this is the case, 100% of your fees will be mailed back to the address provided on the entry form.
- SPEED LIMIT…5 mph~ we have a speed limit up our driveway & around our facility while you are in your vehicle. PLEASE respect this & show courtesy to other dog lovers enjoying the facility by doing the speed limit. Speed all you want inside, on courseJ
As the owner or handler of the above dog, I agree that the above named dog has a current rabies vaccination and is, to the best of my knowledge, a healthy dog. I certify that the dog is not a hazard to persons, other dogs or domestic animals. I agree that I will abide by all the rules of the event. I agree not to hold the host club, its members, representatives or volunteers, or Melissa/ Dave Burton, Fun Fur Paws, LLC, their owners, employees or representatives responsible for any claim of loss, or injury during the event, and/or while on the event grounds and/or in transit to or from the event grounds. I agree to take full responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any damage or loss to property or domestic animal, or injury or loss to any person due to the actions of the above named dog, any other dog in my possession, or due to the actions of a child under 18 years of age in my care, or my personal actions. I agree that the event coordinators reserve the right to dismiss any dog or handler from the event if they deem it necessary.
Date __________ Signature ___________________________ (Owner, handler or parent of child under 18)
** Remember to bring a comfy chair, snacks & drinks for you & your dog! **
Heat will be on if needed!