OBEDIENCE & RALLY PLAY DAY (Train your dog)
NOV 8th, 2015
~ Thank you to all who VOLUNTEERED & are participating in our
1st Obedience & rally play day.
With this being our first, we ask for your patience, I have tried to make every attempt not to have conflicts. If you are conflicted, or running a dog in a different ring, we will pass you by & put
you into back into rotation.
I apologize for not having the running order posted when I had planned, I had a very busy week & I also became a US citizenJ
** IF you emailed your entry to me, PLEASE settle up your fees, before your participate!
** If you are judging or volunteering & didn’t send me any info, then you won’t be listed for a time slot, please see me & we can figure out where to fit you in.
** Tentative schedule, ~ revised**
- UTILITY Obedience will start in Ring #1 @ 8:30 AM
- OPEN Obedience will start in Ring #2 approx. 9AM
- NOVICE Obedience will start in Ring #3 @ approx. 9:45AM
- Rally will start @ 9:00M in Ring #4
- Sits & downs will be done on the hour
ZIP’s TREATS n TOYS (store)
GET YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE HERE!!!…. SPECIAL ORDERS WELCOME
- Treats & toys for dogs …. UP to 50% OFF many in stock items~ accepting cash, checks & credit cards
3 off leash potty areas, 1 on leash potty area~ PLEASE pick up after your dog.
LARGE white fenced field is off limits, this is our competition field.
Please respect the speed limit; this is for you & your dog’s safety.
Please be kind to our neighbors & respect the county speed limit on the local roads